Monday, November 8, 2010

YES AND NO

when my eyes are staring..
when my mind is reading..
my mouth can say nothing..
i am speechless and confuse..
what the hell is happening???
are they insane?
are they stupid?
yes, they are so very stupid..
when they are proudly showing off their stupidity..
do i look like i care?
i was..
and i am not..
na na na na na na na na
hey you..
why are you just sitting there?
lets dancing and smiling..
fucking and pumping..
oh..forgot..
you are not good in it..
but very nice in pretending..
what??
no i am not..
like you obviously..
oww dear..that dress is not suitable..
you have to wear this dress..
keep it tight ya..
promise??
but..who are you?
what are you?
have you ever see me?
no no no..
see through me??
no no no..
so???????




4 comments:

  1. lagu ka?

    me masuk everydayscool.blogspot.com ga ye..follow2 la..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha..lagu aku cipta..hahahaha..

    bg link...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiiii...dari at yg tlus eklas okai...

    ReplyDelete