Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ANGAN-ANGAN


Assalammualaikum and a very good evening to all. A huge thanks to all of you for spending your time here. As we all know, you were invited to be my guests tonight is to celebrate my beloved father’s birthday. I am glad to stand here to give an appreciation to my father as he has be a very best super father for the past 52 years.

To my father, there is a lot that I wanted to say to you, but then those things were kept silence inside just because I was not able to say it. I don’t have the strength to say everything even though those that I wanted to say were the things that I know you really wanted to hear it. I realize this day means a lot to us and I don’t think I can say how much I love you by just one night. But of course I will not wasting any opportunities to say my love towards you.

I just want you to know that I really appreciate what you have done to me for the past 23 years. Without your guidance, I might not be able to stand as what I am now. Without your angriness, I will not become a as what you are seeing now and of course without your love, without all the supportive words I know that I will stuck there and let the obstacles to defeated me.

I cannot promise you to be a perfect daughter for you, but I promise to try my very best to be your daughter and I will make you proud of me. One day, all the sins that I have done will be erased and that day will be the day you will be proud having a daughter like me. I know that you will face anything in order to protect me from any harm, and so do I. I just want you to know that I will not hesitate to do anything just to make sure that nothing and nobody can hurt you, even myself.

So father, I would like to take this chance to say that I really love you, in laugh and tears. I hope that you will always be blessed and has a very good life with us. Nobody in this world can take your place in my heart. Nobody can be as perfect as you are and nobody can be an extraordinary father like you. May God bless your whole life.

p/s : text untuk public speaking aku esok..damn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment